Δεν έχετε κάποιο είδος στο καλάθι σας.
Blue Soft & IT country partner of Bitdefender – www.bitdefender.gr – leader in cybersecurity solutions, is looking for a Cybersecurity Presales Engineer to join our expanding Team in Athens – Chalandri HQ office. We are seeking bright, self-motivated, individual who is passionate about building a career in technology sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists the sales team as the technical Subject Matter Expert for presentations, demonstrations and trainings.
- Provides pre-sales support for product evaluations, including configuration, training, and troubleshooting.
- Collaborates with sales team on business development and account management.
- Influences client executive team, management and technical leads regarding recommended technical solutions and purchases.
- Produces technical responses for customer RFP/RFI/RFQ documents.
- Delivers professional services including post sales installation, support and training.
- Builds strong relationships with key strategic partners and customers
- Complete special project assignments and perform side duties as requested.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, best practices, system benchmarks, and overall technical acumen.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Knowledge on Windows, Cloud & Virtualization environments
- Experience and familiarity on Cyber Security products and line of business is a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred.
We will provide excessive training, strong mentoring, a competitive salary and commissions/bonus structure along with a comprehensive benefits package. You will experience challenge, personal growth, and lots of opportunities for career growth.
Our open door environment encourages the easy exchange of information and the building of strong mentorships locally and with our international colleagues.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Please apply at email@example.com